ABOUT THE SCHOOL OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
Many traditional schools that teach about entrepreneurship teaches that without having large amounts of capital, you will not succeed as an entrepreneur in business.
I believe that there are business models out there that are starting to prove this theory wrong.
The reason I say this is because if you utilize the correct technology in your business you don’t need to run the expenses because most of these technologies are very affordable.
I have developed a non-code based system that enables you to start a marketing agency in just 4 weeks. If you know what systems and strategies to use and we will show you how.
About Iban Vermeulen
I started my career in 1999 completing my first web design certificate course which at the time gave little work opportunity. So, I enrolled in a creative arts college where I completed a 4-year diploma course and lectured for another 3 years. During this time I also became a systems engineer completing my MCSE.
Even though I had completed all this training and covered both the creative and technical skills that I need, I still did not seem to find the satisfaction in what I did, until I was offered a front end developer job for Pam Golding Properties Pty. I loved my job! PGP is the largest and most awarded estate agency in Africa. My job was to design marketing websites for the largest property development portfolio in South Africa and I loved it! I also got exposure to SEO and this is where my experience with digital strategies kicked off.
Professional attributes and skills:
- Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- SEO Specialist
- Brand Specialist
- Business Coaching and Leadership Development
- Front End Developer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- HTML & CSS & JAVA SCRIPT
- Sitefinity CMS Development
- WordPress Advanced Development: Multi-site systems | E-commerce
About Elmien Vermeulen
After 10 years working as a sales and marketing manager in the health and fitness industry for Virgin Active and the University of Stellenbosch, Elmien joined VC Marketing as marketing director.
She brings to the company many years of corporate sales experience, team building and marketing strategy development.
Professional attributes and skills:
– Coordinate and lead core sales and marketing efforts.
– Develop relationships with key contacts and coordinate public relations events.
– Establish predicted goals and monitor progress.
– Financial reporting and club management duties.
– Daily, weekly and monthly sales recon.
– Unpaid debit order collections.
– Administration of monthly debit order submissions.
– IT Project management of new software.
– Digital marketing.
– HR administration and recruitment.
– Develop a positive and winning culture in the gymnasium.
– Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
– Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
– Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
– Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.